- Ms J supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr T supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms L supported us with 3 tickets
- Ms L supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms N supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms M supported us with 1 ticket
4d 9h 5m
02 December 2023
- Winner! Mr H (Gloucester) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs G (Hucclecote) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs C (Gloucester) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (GLOUCESTER) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr W (Matson) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (GLOUCESTER) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr O (GLOUCESTER) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (GLOUCESTER) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (Gloucester) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs C (GLOUCESTER) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms B (Gloucester) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr F (Hucclecote) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr R (Brockworth) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr W (GLOUCESTER) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms W (GLOUCESTER) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs H (GLOUCESTER) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr L (Gloucester) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs S (Gloucester) Won 3 extra tickets!
The aim of the South Western Ambulance Charity is to go the extra mile for the exceptional staff, volunteer heroes and the communities served by the South Western Ambulance Service.
Although the Ambulance Service is funded by the government through the NHS, there is always a need for extra money to provide an even better service to patients.
The Charity does this in three main ways:
We support our exceptional people
The Staying Well Service provides the staff and volunteers of the South Western Ambulance Service with access to sources of help and support with their physical and mental health and wellbeing. The importance of having a confidential lifeline for those people who are, by the very nature of the work they do, often exposed to traumatic and disturbing events, can’t be underestimated.
The Staying Well Service is funded by the Ambulance Service with charitable income used to extend the support and services available to our exceptional people. Additionally, the charity also provides enhanced facilities and supports the personal development of our staff and volunteers through the provision of training and development bursaries.
We support communities
The South Western Ambulance Charity is supporting defibrillator placement, maintenance and training across the 10,000 square miles served by the Ambulance Service.
Increased public access to defibrillators results in more people receiving a life-saving shock as quickly as possible, giving them the best possible chance of survival.
We support our volunteer heroes
Community First Responder (CFR) volunteers operate within the communities in which they live or work, providing lifesaving emergency aid early and ahead of ambulance arrival. The South Western Ambulance Service is supported by over 800 Community First Responders, attending around 40,000 incidents each year – helping to save lives, reduce pain and provide reassurance to those requiring emergency care. Charitable donations are used to support our volunteers by funding equipment and training over and above that provided by the Trust.
Community First Responders are members of the public who volunteer to help reach those patients most in need. CFRs can be called on at any time, day or night, and as the most rural Ambulance Service in England, the contribution of the CFRs is invaluable.
CFRs are trained and governed by the South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust. Each CFR group is provided with an extensive kit bag containing everything required for basic life support in advance of an ambulance crew attending. In addition to this, local fundraising activities are undertaken to purchase enhanced equipment to benefit their local communities.
How donations to the Charity from the Gloucester Lottery are used:
Donations received from the Gloucester Lottery are ring-fenced for use in Gloucester to go the extra mile for our Ambulance Station staff and CFR groups through the provision of enhanced equipment and improved facilities. Donations are also used to provide increased public access to defibrillators and to raise awareness of the importance of bystander CPR in cases of Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest in the Gloucester area.
Thank you for helping us go the extra mile and good luck!
Mrs Zoe Larter - Head of Charity
South Western Ambulance Charity
The South Western Ambulance Service Charity is a registered charity in England and Wales (1049230).
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Gloucester.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Win a £3,000 Christmas Cash Bonus!
In our festive Super Draw, one lucky person will win an amazing £3,000 Christmas Cash Bonus – you could hit the January sales in style, spread the joy by giving back to a cause that holds a special place in your heart, plan your dream holiday getaway, treat yourself to the latest tech and gadgets, spruce up your living space for the new year; the choice is yours!
Get your Super Draw tickets before Saturday 23rd December to be in with a chance to win!